MYBody is proud to be a provider of Michigan eating disorder services. Located in the beautiful city of Birmingham. We are easily accessible for the greater Metro-Detroit area.
Our team of Eating Disorder specialists provide the following services to assist individuals ages 16+ on their journey through recovery:
- Eating Disorder Intensive Outpatient (IOP) which runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am to 11am and includes weekly individual and nutritional therapy.
- Mindful Meal Group for those ready to come back home to their bodies and intuitive eating principals. Meals are facilitated by a registered dietitian and clinical therapist.
- Eating Disorder Meal Support Group for those in recovery working on facing food challenges and overcoming fears associated with meal time. This group is facilitated by a registered dietician.
- Individual and Family psychotherapy to help guide the individual and their family to sustainable and supportive recovery.
- Wise Body Warrior 5 Day Week Intensive for the treatment of Binge Eating Disorder, Stable Bulimia Nervosa, and emotional eaters. This week long group runs quarterly.
- FREE EATING DISORDER SUPPORT GROUP every Monday evening from 7:00-8:00 PM run by a licensed therapist is MYBody’s offering to those in the ED recovery community. This group is specifically for individuals navigating recovery. No sign up required. To join group please go to: zoom.mybody.us/my/mybodygroup passcode 10000
MYBody is paneled with a variety of insurance companies, and offers competitive cash rates for services not covered by insurance policies. Please give us a call at (248) 537- BODY (2639) or email [email protected] for more details.