March 12-16, 2018
June 4-8, 2018
August 13-17, 2018
November 12-16, 2018
Join us for the Wise Body Warrior Eating Disorder Intensive, a five day intensive outpatient treatment for emotional eating, binge eating disorder, and stable bulimia nervosa recovery. The 5-day treatment for eating disorders is for individuals ages 16+ who have identified traits and symptoms of eating disorders. This 40 hour program intensive treatment will focus on dialectic behavior therapy skills to utilize and adjust behaviors, relationship with food, explore body image and food myths, along with coping skills and examination of one’s authentic self.
Wise Body Warrior: Eating Disorder Intensive Screening and Assessments
Pre-screening and assessment is required for admittance. Individual assessment will be scheduled and can take place in person or via telecommunication. These appointments need to be completed before the start of program. We may require a letter from your physician documenting medical stability for an intensive outpatient level of care. We will not provide medical care or evaluation through our treatment center, however, we can assist in making referrals to a local physician, urgent care and/or psychiatrist for additional treatment if needed. If you are transitioning from a treatment center, please let us know at the beginning of the assessment process, as we will require a release of information.
A nutritional assessment will take place prior to the beginning of programming via teleconference. If you are currently working with a dietitian or nutritionist, and have a meal plan, the Wise Body Warrior dietitian will discuss and review this with you. For those who currently do not have a meal plan, the Wise Body Warrior dietician will create a plan tailored to your individual needs. A nutrition session check in during the intensive week may apply.
The Wise Body Warrior will run from Monday, January 8th to Friday, January 12th. See sample schedule below.
Payment: $2800 for the week. A $500 Deposit will be required to reserve your spot. Complete payment will be due by the Friday BEFORE the Wise Body Warrior Intensive Begins. Due date for payment in January is Friday, January 5, 2018. Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted. If a credit card is used a 3.5% service charge will be added to the payment.
If you or a loved one is interested in participation of this week intensive for the treatment of emotional eating, eating disorders: binge eating disorder or stable bulimia nervosa, please call us at (248) 791-BODY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensive Dates for 2018:
- January 8- January 12, 2018 Due date for payment in January is Friday, January 5, 2018
- March 12-16, 2018 Due for payment is Friday, March 9, 2018
- June 4-8, 2018 Due date for payment is Friday, June 1, 2018
- August 13-17, 2018 Due date for payment is Friday, August 10, 2018
- November 12-16, 2018 Due date for payment is Friday, November, 9, 2018
The Wise Body Warrior Intensive will help Warriors:
- Interrupt or eliminate eating disordered behaviors
- Learn how to better identify emotions, triggers and stress to manage more effectively
- Address body image disturbances
- Engage in Mindful movement
- Decrease co-morbid compulsive behaviors
- Utilize evidence based skills to address relationship with food and self including Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure & Response Prevention
- Ignite hope and empowerment in recovery
Wise Body Warrior: Eating Disorder Intensive Sample Schedule:
**Pre and Post testing will be required outside of program hours**
7-8 am: Wise Body Warrior Yoga Therapy
8- 9am Check-in & Breakfast
9- 9:45 Mindfulness group
9:45- 10:30 Group 1
11-11:45 Group 2
11:45- 12:30 Group 3
12:30 pm Lunch
1 pm Intuitive Eating Educational Group
1:45 Exposure Group
4pm Program ends
Please note: Schedule is a sample as is subject to change.
** Afternoon group may include experiential or alternative therapeutic group.