MYBody’s Eating Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is for individuals ages 16+ who have been diagnosed with (or meet criteria for) an eating disorder who are medically stable and in need of more structure to progress in recovery.
MYBody, PLLC was intentionally created to provide mental health services for eating disorders, addiction, mood disorders. MYBody’s treatment team is dedicated to providing direct, honest, open care for you or your loved one. We strive to maintain the highest level of integrity, ethical and evidence based practices while tailoring treatment to meet your needs. We utilize a holistic, individualized, nurturing and dialectic approach to honor the strengths, weakness, skills, deficits and own power in recovery from disease.
We want to share our knowledge, experiences and techniques to help you find your place of recovery and acceptance whether from an eating disorder, addiction, mood disorders or trauma. Imagine a life where you are able to effectively cope with difficult life circumstances, painful emotions, traumatic memories and distressing thoughts. Self-acceptance and positive long-term changes are attainable. By exploring your emotions and experiences through treatment and therapy you can gain awareness, insight and understanding of yourself and behaviors. Through increased awareness, understanding, and skill building you can improve your mood, relationships and functioning.
MYBody offers the following services:
- Outpatient therapy for individuals, couples, and families
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy for Eating Disorders (Ages 16+)
- Wise Body Warrior 5 Day Eating Disorder Intensive Treatment for the treatment of Binge Eating Disorder, stable Bulimia Nervosa, and emotional eating
- ANAD: Eating Disorder Support Group (FREE)
- Dialectical Behavior Group Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
- Mindful Meal Support Group